Skip to content
- Mass Effect Wiki is great for looking up anything about characters, places and events from the games. But their book and comic summaries are questionable, and the science often inaccurate.
- The most reliable source of information is the Codex, which consists of ingame encyclopedic entries.
- The official ME site is good for pictures, news, and ads.
- Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 as movies. It’s a male Shepard with a different background from what I play and write and possibly very different choices during important missions, but it’s more than illustrative. Probably the best way to learn about ME short of playing the games themselves.
- An enlightening interview with the voice actors (especially part 2 and what Fred Tatasciore – who played Saren – has to say about the character).
- Here’s a list of fanfiction I like. But be warned: much of it is NSFW, so watch the tags.
- I post my stories here, on FanFiction.Net, on deviantArt, and on Archive of Our Own. For NSFW things, consult the list above.
- My partners in crime (who will hopefully excuse my awkward complimenting), are, in order of appearance:
- Misfire Anon, who not only writes beautiful stories about Saren and Nihlus, but also draws beautiful pictures.
- Inthenightside, who writes wonderful AU stories about Saren, a female Shepard and Nihlus in various combinations.
- Logsig, who writes fantastic slash stories about an irresistible male Shepard with Garrus, Kaidan, and occasionally other characters.
- Special thanks go to:
- Anjian, for Signal to Noise.
- VirtualMorrigan, for commissioning, and Efleck for drawing Surrender.
- Anjian, for designing, and VirtualMorrigan for sculpting Ahead of All Parting.
- Logsig, for dedicating One Year Later to yours truly.
- Infiltrait0r-N7, for collaboration on Forgiven.
- Servantofclio, for dedicating Belonging to yours truly.
- Misfire Anon, for Ghost in the Machine.
- Logsig, for commissioning, and Silvermittt for painting Just Like Old Times.
- All the friends I made in this fandom, for being the beautiful people you are, and for putting up with me.